Jun 7, 2019
If you want a Master Class in the Business Basics, this conversation is for you! We cover it all with Gerald as he takes us on a journey from mindset to legacy. I am absolutely pumped about this episode. As we will describe further within the episode - it is DOPE!
"Being Brilliant in the basics is what makes any team move from being ok to being elite." - Gerald W Jones II
For more information go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com/blog
Our discussion today included these points and more:
1. Mindset and upbringing.
2. Being conservative but still being an entrepreneur.
3. Teams and performance - focus on the basics.
4. The three basics of small business.
5. Why micromanaging prevents getting the right things done.
6. How to diagnose issues in your business.
7. Vision and mission can keep your team moving and making decisions.
8. Exit planning is a necessary responsibility.
9. You will leave a legacy - good or bad.
For additional insights go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com to join our community. We look forward to getting to know you.
Connect with Business Owner Freedom and Gregory:
If you have questions or show subject suggestions, you can submit those via email to email@example.com.
If you truly enjoyed the show, don't forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We are preparing more episodes, so join us again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Business Owner Freedom Podcast!
Copyright © 2019 BOFP