Mar 22, 2019
Join me in a discussion with Matt Miller, a former Airforce Pilot and Advertising Executive that has become a successful Franchisor. He will walk you through his journey of start to growth. He will also layout the future plans they are making for expansion. Learn from the gold nuggets shared in our conversation.
"Don't be too high on the idea you got to begin with" - Matt Miller
If you have an idea and need to get started, this show is for you.
Our discussion today included these points and more:
1. When incentives for employees can be a deterrent.
2. Book reference - Rich Dad Poor Dad
3. How One Machine started it all.
4. How they became a franchisor.
5. How building a business that serves others is a key.
6. Involving your children in the business can be an educational journey.
7. A new business, that may very well be more impactful than the current business, has been seeded from this business.
8. Why you need to 'get in the game' and let the market direct you.
For additional insights go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com to join our community. We look forward to getting to know you.
Connect with Business Owner Freedom:
If you have questions or show subject suggestions, you can submit those via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you truly enjoyed the show, don't forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We are preparing more episodes, so join us again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Business Owner Freedom Podcast!
Copyright © 2018 BOFP