Feb 6, 2019
Join me in a discussion with Todd Palmer, CEO of Extraordinary Advisors. Here are some things we discussed.
"Life Well Lived but Not Well Planned" - Todd Palmer
1. He fired his entire company and started over.
2. How changing his mindset changed his trajectory.
3. Where to start the reframing process.
4. A great place to do a self or employee assessment for free.
5. How he started hiring outside of his industry to grow his business and to get the right team - and you can too.
6. What the biggest bottleneck is in most companies.
7. How to tackle the hiring dilemma today.
8. He gives an example of a cultural shift to keep the business progressing.
9. How to identify the real leaders and why that is key.
For additional insights go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com to join our community. We look forward to getting to know you.
Connect with Business Owner Freedom:
If you have questions or show subject suggestions, you can submit those via email to email@example.com.
If you truly enjoyed the show, don't forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We have prepared more episodes for the upcoming weeks, so come by again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Business Owner Freedom Podcast!
Copyright © 2018 BOFP