Jul 17, 2019
Matthew Bivens and I go deep but in a fun way. It is a wonderful conversation that did me as much good the first time as it did the second and third time I listened to it. This is one you will want to share with others! It will challenge you and uplift you all at the same time.
"Being intentional on what you want to experience." - Matthew Bivens
For more information go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com/blog
Our discussion today included these points and more:
1. Finding your purpose.
2. Defining success.
3. Your small "s" and big "S" successes.
4. What ALL means.
5. The 6F's - and you have heard my five F's before.
6. Is balance possible?
7. Are you personally accountable?
8. What does it mean to keep your agreements?
9. Being intentional in your experiences.
and so much more...
Books Mentioned on the show:
1. The One Thing by Keller
2. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Covey
3. QBQ! The Question Behind the Question (not mentioned but on the subject) by John G. Miller
For additional insights go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com to join our community. We look forward to getting to know you.
Connect with Business Owner Freedom and Gregory:
If you have questions or show subject suggestions, you can submit those via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you truly enjoyed the show, don't forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We are preparing more episodes, so join us again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Business Owner Freedom Podcast!
Copyright © 2019 BOFP