May 31, 2019
If you have an inkling of an idea you may very well have a credible business in your hands. In my conversation with Dane Short, CEO of Zymbol, you will hear first hand how an idea turned into a movement. You can do this too!
"...turning our story into their story." - Dane Short
For more information go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com/blog
Our discussion today included these points and more:
1. How to get started with grass root efforts.
2. The power of emotional connection.
3. People are actually tattooing their brand!
4. The importance of what it means when people pay you.
5. The QVC experience.
6. What is a Zymbologist?
7. How the story is the thread that holds it all together.
8. Listen to how they give back. This may be the most important part of the whole brand.
For additional insights go to www.BusinessOwnerFreedom.com to join our community. We look forward to getting to know you.
Connect with Business Owner Freedom and Gregory:
If you have questions or show subject suggestions, you can submit those via email to email@example.com.
If you truly enjoyed the show, don't forget to leave a positive rating and review on iTunes. We are preparing more episodes, so join us again next week! Thank you for tuning in to the Business Owner Freedom Podcast!
Copyright © 2019 BOFP